Wabbit Love: Glad to Be Gluten Free Pumpkin Carrot Bread is totally share-at-the-office, potluck and small group gathering worthy. Moist, pumpkin-y and easy to make.
Comes together easy with Namaste Spice Cake Mix, carrots, eggs and pumpkin. Satisfies late-into-the-night pumpkin bread cravings. A tad sweet for some palates.
Best served toasted with a schmear of cream cheese or, my personal fave, coconut oil.
|2.25 Loaves||12 minutes|
|55 + minutes|
Share-at-the-office, potluck and small group gathering worthy. Moist and easy. Satisfies cravings for a good gluten free pumpkin bread. Serving Suggestion: Toasted with a schmear of coconut oil or neufchâtel (reduced fat) cream cheese.
- 1 box Namaste Spice Cake Mix
- 4 Lg Eggs
- 1/2 C Water
- 15 oz. Canned Pumpkin (Not pie filling)
- 2 C Carrots Cut tiny via food processor
- 1 C Raisins or Cranberries Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 loaf pans (and a tiny if you want to make a cute sample loaf).
- Peel and prepare carrots. Using food processor pulse in tiny bits.
- Mix together first four ingredients. Then fold in pulsed carrot and if adding optional ingredients, fold those in also.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans. Bake for 50-55 minutes. If top becomes too brown while cooking tent with foil. (Tip: It's important to give this recipe the full cooking time for optimal yummy texture.)
- Cool 5 minutes, then remove from pan. And cool on rack.